For those who are unfamiliar with Stuart McPhee, he is a well-known trader and author of the book, Trading in a Nutshell, now on its fourth edition. For the last 20 years, Stuart has regularly been invited to speak to traders all around the world. From Mumbai to New York, Tokyo to London, Melbourne to Beijing, Stuart has presented to tens of thousands of budding traders.
Following the success of Stuart’s previous course, Technical Analysis for Investors, we have invited him back to construct an even more in-depth course covering all things stock trading. The course is not just charts and technical analysis (although there is plenty of that), it also covers the mindset required to be a successful trader, how to manage risk, setting stop losses, the importance of a plan, performance monitoring, and so much more.
The course has 30 modules and there are two lessons in each module – 60 lessons in total and a summation of the 30 years of experience Stuart has accumulated in the markets.
After this course you will:
- Understand the mindset required to be a successful trader
- Know how to manage risk
- Learn how to set stop losses
- Understand the importance of an investment plan
- Be able to monitor performance
- Build a foundation in technical analysis
- Be able read and analyse charts
Learn To Trade with Stuart McPhee offers a broad stock market education and is perfect for:
- Beginner investors who are serious about trading
- Experienced investors looking to better understand the foundational elements of trading
Completely up to you. You have lifetime access.
If you are an active subscriber of the Marcus Today daily stock market newsletter or have purchased the Technical Analysis course, you will be eligible to receive a discounted price. Contact us for more details.